Our project mission is to roll out digital token linked to real-world assets into the market, to ensure constant increase in its value using profits generated from assets securing this token and to create an infrastructure for the use of digital token in day-to-day financial activities.
The DECHMONT LIMITED international business company on the one part, hereinafter referred to as the "Project", and any individual who fully and unconditionally accepted the terms of this Agreement, expressed his/her consent with this offer by placing his/her personal data, by filling out the registration form on the Project Website www.dechmont.ae and confirming his/her consent with the following terms, hereinafter referred to as the "User", on the other part, collectively referred to as the "Parties", have concluded the present Agreement as follows:
1. Subject of the Agreement
1.1. When registering and filling in the form on the www.dechmont.ae project website as well as in the user's personal account, including for the purpose of making settlements, the User provides the Project with personal data.
1.2. By providing such data, the User charges the Project with the processing of personal data according to the procedure prescribed by the law.
1.3. The purpose of providing personal data is to provide recruitment services to the Customers of the www.dechmont.ae Project.
1.4. The Project shall process personal data through actions (operations) that are performed using or without the use of automation tools, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extract, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
1.5. The amount of personal data transferred for processing may include: last name, first name, patronymic; date of birth; residence address; contact phone number; e-mail address; information on education and acquired specialization; bank card data and other additional personal information.
1.6. The registration on the www.dechmont.ae Project Website shall be regarded as the unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
2. Rights and liabilities of the User
2.1. In accordance with the subject of this Agreement, the User undertakes as follows:
- To provide accurate, precise and complete personal data, maintain the relevance of personal data by making appropriate changes in the personal account;
- To maintain the confidentiality of the registration data (login and password) used by him/her to access the website, not transfer its registration data (namely, login and password) to third parties;
- To immediately notify the Project of any unauthorized access using the login and password and/or any security breach;
- Not to place and/or transfer through the website the information that may harm other website visitors, violate his/her rights.
- Not to introduce him/herself with the wrong name or on behalf of someone else's name, and do not mislead the Project regarding his/her identification.
2.2. The User shall have the following rights:
- After the registration, by accessing the Project, to gain access to his/her previously placed personal data, and provide its additional personal data for processing or change the previously placed data.
- Clarify the personal data, request their blockage or destruction in the event that the personal data are incomplete, outdated, unreliable, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also take legal measures to protect his/her rights.
3. Rights and liabilities of the Project
3.1. In accordance with the subject of this Agreement, the Project undertakes as follows:
- To register the User's account on the Website, by providing him/her access to the Personal Account;
- After registration, to provide an opportunity to respond to the Electronic Applications of the Company's Clients;
- To process the User's personal data in accordance with international law;
- The Project shall take all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction;
- To provide the User with access to his/her personal data placed on the Project Website or specified by him/her at registration.
3.2. The Project shall have the following rights:
- To refuse to register the User if there is reason to believe that the information provided by the User is incorrect;
- To provide access to the User's personal data to employees, contractors, agents and Project Customers who need this information to properly provide services and ensure the functioning of the Website;
- To use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of legislation in force.
4. Liability of the parties
- The Project shall not be liable for the actions of third parties having unauthorized access to the personal data placed on the Project Website;
- The Project shall not be liable for the possible use of information from the Website by registered Users, Customers or other persons;
- The Project has no liability to the user if the User has suffered harm as a result of such violation.
5. Final provisions
- This Agreement is not an employment contract between the Project and the User, nor an agency contract, a contractor agreement, the establishment of a relationship of joint activity, personal employment or any other relationship not expressly provided for in this Agreement;
- This Agreement shall enter into force upon the acceptance of its terms by the User and shall be concluded for an indefinite period, according to which the User's personal data shall be processed for an indefinite period or until the withdrawal of the User's consent to the processing of his/her personal data;
- The terms of this Agreement may be amended unilaterally by the Project. In the event the Project takes a decision on changing the terms of this Agreement, the Project shall place a notice of such a change on the Project website and provide the User with the opportunity to familiarize him/herself with the new terms. If the user disagrees with the new terms, he/she is required to send to the Project the withdrawal of the consent to the processing of his/her personal data. Failure to receive such a withdrawal within 5 days is an expression of the User's full and unconditional consent to the new terms of this Agreement;
- Relations between the parties not regulated by this Agreement shall be governed by the current legislation; In the event of disputes, the Parties shall take all reasonably necessary measures to settle them through negotiations. If the parties do not reach an agreement by negotiation within 10 (ten) calendar days, the disputes arising between the Parties in the course of performing under the present Agreement shall be resolved through the court at the Project location as established by the legislation in force.